Join us on a ski tour through snowy forests, fields and fun slopes. The perfect way to get a little up-close and personal with the elements!
We offer both a course and tour, so you can choose the right difficulty.
If you are a complete beginner we recommend taking our beginner course first. It’s a crash course in nordic skiing, and maybe the perfect start on your Norwegian winter holiday. Our guide will take you out on an easy ski trail, learn you all the basic techniques and make sure you feel confident enough to gain a little speed. After this course you should be well equipped enough to join a tour. Then the guide will take you out on a longer ski trail, give you som help and tips with your technique, and make sure you arrive safely at the goal of the day, a small cosy wooden hut far away from the city streets. Here you will enjoy a light lunch, warm beverages, and maybe have a friendly ski jump competition if your up for it!
Transport from Lyngseidet or Tromsø, all equipment necessary (Skis, poles, shoes), warm beverage, lunch, snacks and a good time!
We strongly advice that you bring suitable warm clothes for the outdoors, if you dont have any please contact us before arrival and we will arrange something for you. Read our faq or contact us if you have any questions.
Activity: 2 Hours or more (depending on group size and stamina)
The activity duration varies and strongly depends on the group. We take our time and do our best to ensure that all guests get a good experience.
From Tromsø – 1590 NOK
- 0845: Departure Tromsø City Centre – by Scandic Ishavshotel (Experience Tromsø Region bus)
- Transfer through the spectacular Lyngen Alps by bus and a beautiful ferry trip.
- 10.45: Arrival at Lyngseidet where we meet you and change into skiing gear.
- 11:00: Transfer to the ski track
- 13.00: Outdoor lunch cooked on the bonfire
- 13:40: Transfer back to Lyngseidet and change into normal clothes
- 14:00: Return to Tromsø by bus – Back at around 16:00
From Lyngseidet – 1090 NOK
- 10.45: Pick Up in Lyngseidet town Centre
- Transfer to Magic Mountain lodge for equipment check and change into climbing shoes.
- We head out into the wild for our Adventure
- 17:00: (aprox.) we are back at the lodge and change back to regular clothing.
- Transfer back to Lyngseidet or enjoy an apres-climb.
If you want to participate from Tromsø we have daily departures with the Experience Tromsø Region bus, just choose it as an add-on in the booking process.
Read our faq or contact us if you have any more questions.
Prices from: 1090 NOK p.p
Starts: 10:00 from Lyngseidet
Duration: 3-6 hours
Route: Snow track
Age limit: 10 **
Requirements: Warm clothes and big smiles
*Season and weather dependant
** Each child under the age of 14 has to be accompanied by and adult